MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2005, 06:38 PM   #71
country flag NYCtennisfan
Fed Fo Mod

NYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHOULD SOME CLAY COURT TOURNAMENTS BE TAKEN FROM ATP SCHEDULE

I'd like to see some more indoor carpet events come back on tour. For all the people on this board who have been following the sport for a while, players used to feast on all the indoor events. I liked those events.

Quote:
And to answer the question posed by the creator of the thread: yes. Get rid of ALL the clay events and instead build a court in which every square foot is comprised of a different surface. You could try experimenting with everything from granite to marble, linoleum, a bear rug, er, plastecene, fiberglass, banana skins, leather and perhaps a couple of dildos used as netposts to go with the female reproductive organ that you mentioned.
LOL! ^
NYCtennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote