MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2005, 05:19 PM   #67
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHOULD SOME CLAY COURT TOURNAMENTS BE TAKEN FROM ATP SCHEDULE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Acapulco, Barcelona, Kitzbhuel and Stuttgart are the only ISG events on clay thank you very much.
that's right and good to see that you added Acapulco and Barcelona also

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Memphis, Rotterdam, Dubai, Tokyo and Vienna are ISG events, therefore forming the majority.
If you read closely I said "The majority of ISG events are on surfaces other than hardcourt, too." (or grass, or indoor)"

And this still stands as 100% correct because out of your listed ISG events only two are played on hardcourt which is not the majority (out of 9 total ISG events), therefore making my statement correct.

With 3 of 9 ISG events played indoor, they also form not the majority. Again it serves my statement right.

And we have no ISG events on grass, again it makes my statement right.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy

Last edited by Neely : 07-13-2005 at 05:21 PM.
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote