MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2005, 02:25 PM   #36
country flag TheMightyFed

TheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond reputeTheMightyFed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHOULD SOME CLAY COURT TOURNAMENTS BE TAKEN FROM ATP SCHEDULE

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1983
To get the best for the sport the players need to be playing on a level playing field i mean take Gaudio for example he qualified for the Masters Cup last season and was way out of his depth i mean, he was stuffed in every match he played because he is a clay courter he should earn his right to play in the Masters Cup which he would with a Fair Schedule which would show exactly who is the best Tennis players.
You an also ask: "why is the Masters Cup never played on clay ?"