MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2005, 10:06 AM   #30
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHOULD SOME CLAY COURT TOURNAMENTS BE TAKEN FROM ATP SCHEDULE

Wimbledon is over and yet there still are grass tournaments (granted, there aren't enough grass tournaments perhaps)
Roland Garros is over and yet there are still clay tournaments.
So?

Quote:
Well that sort of answers my question the majority of the big boys play the big events which are not clay tournaments but the tournaments underneath your master series and grand slams they are clay dominated that is my point exactly, i am not talking about getting inot the top ten i am talking about guys who play all their tennis on clay because they can why is there clay tornys this week ????

Forgive me...English isn't my first or second language but you have a confusing way of writing (for me, anyway).
I'd love to reply to this but I'm not sure of what you are saying.

You should only play a small tournament leading up to a bigger tournament?
small grass tournaments leading up to a big grass tournament, small clay tournaments leading up to a big clay tournament?
Is that it?

Last edited by Castafiore : 07-13-2005 at 10:09 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote