MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2005, 09:53 AM   #29
country flag skel1983

skel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond reputeskel1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHOULD SOME CLAY COURT TOURNAMENTS BE TAKEN FROM ATP SCHEDULE

Well that sort of answers my question the majority of the big boys play the big events which are not clay tournaments but the tournaments underneath your master series and grand slams they are clay dominated that is my point exactly, i am not talking about getting inot the top ten i am talking about guys who play all their tennis on clay because they can why is there clay tornys this week ???? Roland Garros is over Wimbledon has just finished and the Us open is coming up, so i don't understand why is there clay events none of the your top players i.e roddick federer hewitt safin will be playing these events they would if it was lead up to french open but there is no point what so ever that is my point.
skel1983 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote