MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Newbie with Wimbledon Withdrawal Symptoms!

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2005, 09:44 PM   #7
country flag champagne_queen

champagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond reputechampagne_queen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie with Wimbledon Withdrawal Symptoms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle Queen
Withdrawal indeed. We've just had an exciting two months here at MTF with RG and Wimby. Are you a fan of the hard court season too? Roger's taking the month off so your withdrawal might be even worse. Sorry.

Welcome!!!

yes I love the hard court season and clay and well just all of it really.... it's just that it doesn't receive so much TV coverage here as Wimbledon so it's not so easy to see my faves in action.
I'm sure a month of will do Roger the world of good and he'll return even better (if that's possible!), the US open would continue his year nicely...

Thanks for the welcome all!
champagne_queen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote