MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Share pictures of Y. Kafelnikov

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2003, 06:06 PM   #44
country flag madten

madten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond reputemadten has a reputation beyond repute
Talking WWWOOOWWW!!!

Thank you everybody for those great pics!!!! It's just WOW!Thank's a lot to siberiangirl! Where did you get those lovely pics of Zhenya in Sochi? Unfortunately I have only Marat pics from that serie. Sorry to post it here.... They are friends anyway......... Zhenya is the best! He is so cute Love when he smiles.....
I've got some more cool pics of Yevgeny but I have to ask the photographer if I can spread them.... you know.... author's rights... Olesya is very funny and cute! I watched her when Zhenya was playing a match - she was so cute, trying to say out loud "Papa davay, papa davay"! and she couldn't sit quietly.... always doing something, moving around, telling somethig..... no one could calm down her... That was so funny to watch! And YES! Zhenya is the happiest father! That is so touching....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1s.jpg (12.3 KB, 116 views)