MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF posters you would like to see play tennis.

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2013, 04:48 AM   #18
country flag BackhandDTL

BackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond reputeBackhandDTL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF posters you would like to see play tennis.

Mateya is a good mention too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
Why me, may I ask?
The fact that you dabble between the "Discuss Your Tennis" forum and the "General Messages" section stands out, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Why?
You're one of the few people on here to have actually rated themselves. I'm curious to know if your idea of a 5.0 is consistent with the level of a So. Cal. 5.0.

I've also seen interesting comments from you about your game.
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Million times.. Your problem
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for attention, I can tell you I don't like you but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting that photo now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will terminate your MTF account.
BackhandDTL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote