MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask MTF Mods

Thread: Ask MTF Mods
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2013, 08:43 PM   #654
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Yes, it's possible
=Mods can do whatever they like to to users, therefore this Sonja is allowed to keep on hitting on me everytime she want to with silly reasoning.
Today's episode was really the last drop. I'm really embarassed for your own explaination given here and via PM. All contacts via PM to mods are essentially useless as every mod will find a way to justify another mod's discriminatory behavior no matter what.
I hope you'll have at least the courage not to delete this post so that other users will know what's the situation in here.
And no, you know perfectly that my example is about two different people but similar under every aspect, none of them receiving previous warnings on a certain rule breakig for which one gets a deleted thread and the other a deleted thread and a red.

Last edited by motorhead : 11-13-2013 at 08:53 PM.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote