MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask MTF Mods

Thread: Ask MTF Mods
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #651
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
You mean below FAQ? That's always been there, pretty sure. Advanced search is just the same as the advanced search you see when you click "search this forum" on any given forum.

Or are you talking about something else?
"Advanced Search" I am familiar with, it has been on the menu since I first came here. "Search" is new, and appears to do exactly the same as "Advanced Search", so a bit strange to add it.

Other changes - "Open Buddy List" is a feature familiar to me, but you used to have to go to a submenu to utilize it. "Mark Forums Read" is also new to this menu, and I have never seen it before in a sub-menu either. Same with "New Posts". I can guess what they do, though, so no mystery there. Good addition if you ask me.

I realize the mod team has not been briefed about the changes, so I'm going to assume I know as much about them as anyone else.
vBookie net amount won: 21577 (2014: +14882, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 99, TT doubles rank 118.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote