MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Good luck in 2003

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2003, 06:50 AM   #32
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyoneeeee!!!
I think we should be happy with the way 2003 is going right now don't you think?? Well except for the absences of Arnaud and Paulo...
1) Grosjean reached the quarters and only lost to the eventual winner...And apparently it was a lot closer than the scoreline indicates so i was happy with his AO!
2) Escude was 'CLOSE' to beating Agassi and even seb was saying how he was taking inspiration or something from that match... Escude was the only person who took a set off Agassi and like only one other person won 4 or more games in a set against him!
3) Santoro and Llodra won the DOUBLES FINAL AGAINST THE PEOPLE THAT BEAT THEM LAST YEAR!! That's really exciting!!!!

so yeah...i reckon its been a good start and hopefully they can do well in Milan, DC then Marseilles!!!