MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - He won't play Davis Cup !

View Single Post

Old 07-03-2005, 10:44 AM   #10
country flag crystal

crystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond reputecrystal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: He won't play Davis Cup !

I think seb dedicated many things for the DC the last 3 years.... don't you remember that most of the time, he gets injured when he plays a match for DC ?? However, he kept playing for the team although he knew that he may get injured becoz of the surplus of matches. Maybe he's tired of getting injured so often and if he doesn't feel good, he may be right not to play.
Of course I'm disappointed coz I love DC and I love watching seb playing DC, but if it means him losing badly becoz he didn't feel like playing... I would rather him rest a bit and come back eventually for the final.... lol
Besides Via is right let's how Richard answers to this new challenge ...
crystal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote