MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *guillermo coria NEWS thread*

View Single Post

Old 07-01-2005, 06:29 PM   #26
country flag alita

alita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *guillermo coria NEWS thread*

I don't think he will attend next week's tour in Bastad. I have checked that two days before, and I found there is no "guillermo coria" in it's entry list. And the four wildcards are confirmed. so guille will not attend Bastad.

I think his next match will be Davis cup. I'm not sure whether he'll attend Stuttgard or not. but Kitzbuhel and Umag are in the same time. I think he'll be in Umag(coz I find his name in the entry list. After Umag, he'll in Sopot.

That's all I know.

And I'm also confused about his official site, it haven't updated for a long long time. and we can not find his scheduel, his calender, which it's hard for his fans. we always have no idea about his next match. If I want to know whether he attend this tournament or not, I'll go that tour's official site and check the entry list or the news.

life is not perfect all the time, but every life deserve a good life.
alita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote