MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend ?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #1864
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
Back to US Will be here for 4 weeks My daughter (or as they say on College Confidential "my DD" ) has the very stressful "applying to colleges" time! I am called on duty of course
Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
SW, isn't it time for you to change the signature? To reflect the great 2013 season?
Since you keep nagging

BTW, since the YEC is going to be in Singapore for the next 5 years, are you going to come visit to watch Martha?
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote