MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tomic on hardcourt 2013

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #497
country flag Givenchy

Givenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond reputeGivenchy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tomic on hardcourt 2013

His situation is pretty much messed up from every angle both personally and professionally. In tennis there's the issues with his dad that everyone knows about, but even when his dad is not around Bernard still acts the same. Which is why I think everyone (including myself in the past) saying how if he got rid of his dad then all of a sudden things would be better is wrong. Just look at the above mentioned instances to see the same behavior despite his dad not being around. Then away from tennis the people he hangs out with just further enable the behavior. It's really like he has no chance when you see everything he's surrounded by... Nothing that has happened in the past has changed him whatsoever.
Givenchy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote