MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kiwi's Wimbledon 2005

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2005, 10:49 PM   #91
country flag kiwifan80
Banned!

kiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond reputekiwifan80 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi's Wimbledon 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek
I wasn't expecting too much and Nicolas far exceeded my expectations. Such a pity that it didn't go into a 5th but we will never never know what the outcome could have been.

If Nicolas played this well and determind in ALL his matches, there is no reason why he should lose to anyone.

I hope he get's something postive out of this loss and apply it toward a winning summer US hardcourt season. He has lots of points to defend.
I wasn't expecting that much either, but he really made a match of it- to say the least. He had chances that he shud've takin(that damn double fault on break point ), but all in all he should be happy about his performance. It really showed me how well he cud play if he's consitant. I also luved his attitude during the match. He was so positive. Good match Kiwi!!!!!!!

Pics from this match-

Last edited by kiwifan80 : 06-25-2005 at 11:13 PM.
kiwifan80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote