MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Justin Gimelstob is a JERK

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2005, 06:59 PM   #4
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justin Gimelstob is a JERK

Justin has been a jerk in the past, a very big jerk. He was such a jerk to me when I first met him, that I hated him for a year for it until he actually apologized to me for his behavior, like a man. But, he has definitely changed in the last two years due to a combination of events including breaking his foot (which took him off the tour for over 6 months) and his relationship with Corina Morariu (which has given him a real perspective on life and what's truly important). Perhaps he's finally growing up a little bit. He's not perfect, he still does fairly self-centered things (most players have to at some point, it's almost a survival tactic on the tour), and he can be very intense when he's on court, but that interview he did in the ESPN studio is the side of him that I've seen, especially his sense of humor.

Anyway, as you were. Just wanted to make the ratio 9-1 instead of 9-0.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote