MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Justin Gimelstob is a JERK

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2005, 06:36 PM   #3
country flag Socket

Socket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justin Gimelstob is a JERK

My friend and I once had an encounter with him at the US Open, back in the 90s. He was sitting on a bench by the practice courts, and had his bags up on the bench, so he was taking up the entire bench. My friend asked him to move the bags, so we could sit down, and he got very snippy about it. It was really completely uncalled for, all we did was nicely ask him to move his equipment bags, not give up his seat to us. And it wasn't as if those benches are meant for the players to use anyway, they are for the spectators to use, to watch the players practice (which Justin probably should have been doing at the time, anyway).

C'mon, Lleyton!

Socket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote