MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove Tennis Career

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #540
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove 1-6, 4-6 vs. Marc Yurgenson (ITF #2,223)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Here we go:

Groundstrokes I think were pretty good, again BH slice can improve. The serve, I thought the toss was good, just need more back bend, specifically upper back bend, and more follow through with the shoulder.

Next time I play with someone else, I'll rig the camera on the fence, but with this, you basically see where I am at.

Everything was Ok till i saw You serve.... WTF was that? Have you learnt serving a week back or something ? You really look like a non sports person trying to serve Tennis...
I dont want to discourage you but you have some decent groundstrokes but that serve is pathetic. Do you get those balls over the Net ?
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote