MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove Tennis Career

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2013, 04:01 AM   #533
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Johnny Groove 1-6, 4-6 vs. Marc Yurgenson (ITF #2,223)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I'm firmly a believer after seeing you completely annihilate that wall. Thing must be bursting after all those bagels.
Wall defeated me, actually, he makes no errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Just finished watching.

You remind me of James Blake with your 1HBH and your sleeveless

My only tip (probably not really qualified since we'd be a close match) is to get a deeper knee bend on your serve.

These are your knees:

These are Fed's:

Oh yeah, and get a hitting partner. Hitting against a wall only works up to a certain point, bruh.
Yes, Blake, I have heard that one before. Practice partners, of course. Knee bend also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Do you do accuracy trainings on the wall like standing in a particular position and hitting 5-15 shots in the same place (middle or down the line?) I reckon they are the best kind of exercise you can do to improve the accuracy of your shots if you dont have a hitting partner. Just dont overhit.
Yes, accuracy training on the wall, hitting approximately where it would be on the court.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote