MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #4065
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

I don't remember it as being this bad before either, Maria.

Too many of the trolls are repetitive parrots with zero creativity: probably just bored people, frustrated with life and trying to look for a power rush online because they feel powerless in real life: annoy people just because they can.
/armchair psychology

Firefighters.
I haven't seen them here with my own eyes. I work in the European section of the city so I get to see the international protests whereas those firefighters are dealing with a national issue so they'll be mostly protesting in other parts of the city. However, it was in the news of course: those firefighters demand an extra 70 million euros to their budget or they'll threaten to not just block the city roads but also the rail and subway stations, the airports,...

Last edited by Castafiore : 10-08-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote