MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2013, 06:53 AM   #4063
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

I agree. Enough with the Nadal-related spamming on GM. It's annoying a lot of people (but that goes in two directions: the pro-Nadal spamming and the anti-Nadal spamming such as Slade, Johnbert (he's getting there as well) + some others).

Anyway, JM if you're reading. Do you know Stromae? A lot of people are reminded of Jacques Brel when they hear him.
Formidable de Stromae, une leçon à la Brel

---
A couple of nights ago, I was dreaming about Djokovic who had just released an autobiography (written by a ghostwriter). I decided to buy the book because one of the reviewers had written that Nadal fans will also like the book. So, I started reading it and found myself really liking Djokovic by the time I'd finished it.
I fear that my subconscious is trying to tell me something. How does one shut up one's subconsciousness?

Last edited by Castafiore : 10-08-2013 at 07:10 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote