MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #4059
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Have you read this, Rogelio about Rafa:
Quote:
I think [it's] an unbelievable comeback, no doubt about it," said the Swiss right-hander. "One year ago people were saying he might never play tennis again. One year later he's world No. 1. That's how quick things can go in tennis, which is great. On the other hand, you've got the other extreme sometimes, you write off a player a little bit too fast."

Federer said he was pleased for the left-handed Mallorcan. "I'm really happy that Rafa's proven himself, for himself personally clearly, but also to the rest of the world that you never write off someone like him... The US Open was an unbelievable victory."