MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2013, 04:50 AM   #4053
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

I know this is WTA, but Queen Petra is going to YEC again! I hope she spanks Azarenka's ass again! I really hope she finds her true form in 2014 and win another slam! I still hate Petra choking on Doha when she clearly was spanking Serena's arse, and leading 4-0 to serve out for the match She is the true rival and the true heir to the William's legacy, not like that fake grinder who vultured 2 slams, SMH. Petra needs to get that fitness back in shape!

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-2-1-1-S-32 | Princess Petra Kvitova 2- 12

Last edited by Mong Mong : 10-07-2013 at 04:57 AM.
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote