MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2013, 02:11 AM   #4052
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
He's cute. Canadian tennis is doing so well in general. Eugenie (?) Bruchard, I really liked Vasek Pospisil, so wish he'll become more steady mentally, Polansky and Dancevic, like them too a lot, still.

News from the Estonian ice hockey - nothing good, looking pretty grim. Both the President and the Board of our Ice Hockey Union retired, money trouble... yeah what else is new. So nobody wants the job.
I'm glad we have a female who's doing okay too. Pospisil can be very up and down but I like him too.

Too bad about the Estonian hockey league.

I was in a part of Toronto I've been to rarely this weekend. I saw "Estonian House" and thought of you. It's a cultural centre and has rooms for renting for parties, that kind of thing. My cousin moved to a new apartment nearby so I'll be in the area more often now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakes View Post
I would also cry for my cats, obviously, and I know lots would call me crazy (or laugh at me) but I truly couldn't care less
I wouldn't. They're part of your family. I would think it more odd if you didn't cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowMustGoOn View Post
Weird way to do it but he's number 1 again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mong Mong View Post
Sorry it took me a while to reply, internet broke down for 3 days. I study IT.
Oh, the irony.