MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ask MTF Mods

Thread: Ask MTF Mods
View Single Post

Old 10-06-2013, 12:55 PM   #475
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Thanks. One more question:

Is there a way for regular users to keep a track of name changes of premium users? If not, I suggest that they should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Well you got the answer.

We will talk about it but for first say it would be no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratik View Post
Since you are willing to talk about it, these are the reasons in brief I believe that regular users should be able keep a track of premium members name changes:

1) It isn't easy to identify members with changed names when you have signatures and avatars turned off.
2) Even if you have them turned on, if you are away from this forum for a while and come back, those could have changed, making the user tough to identify.
3) I do not believe that this would take away any "privilege" from the premium members.
4) As Litotes said, I believe it would be fairly easy to do.

(I have continued this conversation here instead of making a suggestion thread about it since I do not wish to make this a long drawn argument. If you still say no, I will not argue further, but I sure hope you think over it.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Still it's the private zone of Premium members.
It's not only me. As I said, it will be talked. Not only to you.
Can I get an answer on this?
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote