MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wednesday OOP and scores

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2005, 05:25 PM   #919
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday OOP and scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy928
Paradorn is pretty decent on faster surface....

We (United States) don't get too much exposure on Aussie open and we're on the other side of the globe so, we rarely get to follow or watch any of it live....so, in our standards, Aussie Open isn't as big deal as other GRANDSLAMS....BTW, I'm comparing GRANDSLAMS not little warm up tourney such as Nottingham....PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE~~~~
well, you put forth a very compelling argument ...

Most americans would regard the US Open as the WORLD CHAMPHIONSIP OF TENNIS, even though no other players care about it as much as RG and Wimbledon, and even the AO for some. Nevertheless, many european and even american players say that their favourite tennis destination is Australia. In comparison to Flushing Meadows, Melbourne Park is acclaimed for its nice weather and bi-partisan crowds. I'm sure even Andre would rather play at MP than FM, even though he'll never publicly admit it .
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote