MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Opinions You Don't Like To Admit

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2013, 01:16 PM   #508
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Opinions You Don't Like To Admit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
I'm sure Davydenko would instantly trade his WTF title for an Olympic gold medal.
Maybe from 2008 or 2012.

Historically, the WTF is far more prestigious, but nowadays I believe most players would take the gold medal. I'd rather that wasn't true but there you go.

On the other hand, it may just be Olympic fever that exaggerates the importance of the medal in that particular moment.
I always speak the truth though, and when I say it's not because of you, it's because it's not. I never lie. My mom has taught me to never lie because it's bad, that's why I'm always honest. one needs to have integrity, that's the most important human virtue imo.
underspin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote