MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers

View Single Post

Old 10-03-2013, 05:39 AM   #1961
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
michał

nice paparazzi shot of quinzi hahaa more please

gaitare, i could write "pamiętniki z wakacji" scripts, the studio is in the village near wrocław, like 30 minutes by bus from my flat i heard payment is not too high and you spend a lot of time in the studio. i guess what keeps people going for it, is being some movie-tv-sociology freak (i have a tendency of being one, though now it's in coma) and just good atmosphere in the work place... it's written in a team and it's a constant lol out there from what i know
I want to write for "milosc na bogato". Oh wait, those brilliant actors only get an outline of a scene and they improvise dialogues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Wow. I got one post deleted here.
So you've met your not blind guardian too.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote