MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferrer Video o DVD matches

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #334
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Yeah, that's obviously the case, I can remember Davydenko saying a similar thing. So basically we should root for Marta not getting pregnant at the moment, because that will be the end of David's career

I like their way of thinking better, although I can see the argument for having children in your twenties instead of after retiring in your early to mid thirties. A lot of players go that way, from the top of my head Wawrinka, Simon, Haas, Hewitt, Llodra, Baghdatis and Youzhny are all fathers.
Well, he did not seem very enthusiastic when the journalist mentioned having children, if you want to know my impression

That reminds me of my favourite couple of ice dancers, they skated well into their thirties, and at the time I think they said they were planning to have children later on... But to my knowledge they still don't have any children. It's a tough one, too, for ice dancers, because unlike male sportsmen, the women really have to take a long break when they are pregnant, so that means the couple cannot skate for a long while.

Also I think I'll stop talking about this, because this makes me realise that I'm 28 already, and I have no boyfriend and absolutely no intention of having children anytime soon
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote