MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2005, 01:38 PM   #11
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feet 2 --> the funny talk continues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_queen
The new thread is not gonna change the problem I don't think girls, it's just moving it! If people fancy coming here and bash others, who's gonna stop them? Noone... I personally don't see the point of opening a new one; it's not gonna change anything (although I know I thought it would be nice initially...) We shouldn't move away from a thread that had everything to do with fun just because others are too stupid to stay respectful...
Anyway I'll come and chat wherever you prefer girls but that's my personal opinion
I can understand your opinion, but I won't come back to the old thread. So if you want to chat there, you can stay there but I won't go back

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!