MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2005, 12:41 PM   #140
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Nico will be relaxed this year, so hopefully he will get to the 3rd round.

Wish I were there...

Rosie, if you see our Nico, check to make sure he's okay!!!

From Radio Cooperativa:

The tennis player vi˝amarino embarked bound for England to begin its preparation looking al third Grand Slam of the season, that starts this Monday, June 20.

With the fixed mind in surpassing the third round in the tournament of Wimbledon, the Chilean one Nicolas Mass˙ (29║ of the ATP) displaced this Monday bound for Europe to begin to prepare his participation in the classical contest on grass.

Mass˙ said to be felt in perfect physical conditions and because of it trusts in surpassing the third round, instance to which arrived in 2001, in its better participation in Wimbledon. That year, the vi˝amarino fell before the American Andre Agassi.

The tennis player number two of Chile will coach this week in courts of lawn, with the intention to arrive in the best possible form al contest, that begins next Monday 20 of June.

On the contracting of a new technician, Mass˙ maintained its position and did not show an approach with some coach.

"I have a pair of names, but I have not arrived beyond in any conversation. Therefore same, I have gone with plenty of caution, because when one speech of more, suddenly the things do not pass, but I, nearby the unique thing that have they are Gabriel Markus and Larri Passos", the Olympic champion relating to his former technician said and al coach that carried al Brazilian Gustavo Kuerten al number one of the globe.

Despite it, Mass˙ left in clear that other coaches in their step by the English lawn they can appear.

"Perhaps in Wimbledon another coach appears and I will converse, but is not a decision that one should to take of a day for another for later finish the relation to the week or al month", asserted. (Cooperative.cl)
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote