MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #139
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Our Nico isn't worried about being without a coach. Glad he's not, because I worry about him being all alone out there. But he's right in not rushing getting a coach.

From latercera.cl:

After 10 days in Santiago, Nicolas Mass˙ left yesterday the country to return to the competences next Monday 20 of June, when comience to be disputed Wimbledon, third Grand Slam of the season. The Chilean travelled with several days of anticipation, "because the preparation I have to do it there, since here in Chile there are not grass courts".

The vi˝amarino said that its luck in the "Cathedral" will depend on the picture that touch him. "I am favorite, for which I will face no player located inside the 32 better in the first round, but equal one must be lucky, because for example last year touched me a type as Alexander Popp that is 80 and that only plays well on grass. But already I did third round there three years ago and now I have more experience", commented the second national racquet.

On the fashionable theme in around al player, referred to the contracting of a new coach, Mass˙ explained that "many things have left, but not yet to have swum defined. I want to decide me with caution. The clearest names are Gabriel Markus and Larry Passos, but I have not spoken a lot with them. Of all forms does not affect me a lot to be alone in Wimbledon, where perfectly I can find other names".

The "Vampire" added that "for now is not a so worrying theme, but would not be good to be from here to end of year without nobody. I am young and still I have many things that to learn. But it is not easy to find coach to half of year".

As soon as al fear of exclusiveness that would be requiring the tennis player to his new one coach, the player said that "it is not something so important. More the person worries me. I cannot close to be alone and he is something conversable".
After 10 days in Santiago, Nicolas Mass˙ left yesterday the country to return to the competences next Monday 20 of June, when comience to be disputed Wimbledon, third Grand Slam of the season. The Chilean travelled with several days of anticipation, "because the preparation I have to do it there, since here in Chile there are not grass courts".

The vi˝amarino said that its luck in the "Cathedral" will depend on the picture that touch him. "I am favorite, for which I will face no player located inside the 32 better in the first round, but equal one must be lucky, because for example last year touched me a type as Alexander Popp that is 80 and that only plays well on grass. But already I did third round there three years ago and now I have more experience", commented the second national racquet.

On the fashionable theme in around al player, referred to the contracting of a new coach, Mass˙ explained that "many things have left, but not yet to have swum defined. I want to decide me with caution. The clearest names are Gabriel Markus and Larry Passos, but I have not spoken a lot with them. Of all forms does not affect me a lot to be alone in Wimbledon, where perfectly I can find other names".

The "Vampire" added that "for now is not a so worrying theme, but would not be good to be from here to end of year without nobody. I am young and still I have many things that to learn. But it is not easy to find coach to half of year".

As soon as al fear of exclusiveness that would be requiring the tennis player to his new one coach, the player said that "it is not something so important. More the person worries me. I cannot close to be alone and he is something conversable".
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote