MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tuesday OOP and scores

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2005, 12:36 AM   #10
country flag pomnok

pomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond reputepomnok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday OOP and scores

Happy birthday to Paradorn. I hope you will win today and until final match

hope you will have good health, good form in all tournaments when you become 26 years old today. I hope the bad year for you (25 years old) has been passed already. Thai people believe most of people will encounter bad situation when their age become 25. However for you bad year should be passed already. Good luck and I will encourage you in remain tournaments. Try to defend your champion in this tournament and try to reach in the deep draw as much as possible. Especially I hope you will keep you consistency forms good forms in all tournament. I don't want you to be like in the past, some tournament have good forms and some tournament had bad forms.

Go...Go...Paradorn
pomnok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote