MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #1686
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Good morning

I was too tired when I made my TT picks, I managed to write a wrong name Chances of winning anything dropped to around 10%. I need this rank outsider I picked mistakenly to win...odd on his opponent is 1/10....First time something like this has happened to me. Has it happened to you?
I have deleted the wrong name in the past when I was new to it.

Well sometimes in doubles my partner does these picks when I think 'what the hell' but often they've worked - am in a similar position today.

EDIT - It worked he was the only one to pick Andujar - and Zemlja has retired

Last edited by AdeyC : 09-24-2013 at 09:17 AM.
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!