MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2013, 08:18 AM   #3965
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
You master photographer! How great it is to be multi-talented. Any news songs planned with Eva?

I'm picturing Smithers and Mr. Burns from The Simpsons when reading Maria's smooching up to JM here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I absolutely loved her look

You can compare her with the CP Stephanie, her s-i-l. She also wore an Elie Saab lace dress but she got completely drowned by it. Claire has enough personality to pull it off, she wears the dress, not the dress wears her
Just googled Stephanie's dress because I can't recall it. Ugh, ugly as well.

I admit that this dress is better but still...I'm not keen on so much lace on a dress. Probably because Belgian lace is a big thing but it's viewed as old-fashioned over here, so for me: lace is linked with grandmas draping little lace table cloths over side-tables, coffee tables, televisions,...
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote