MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2014 World Group Draw

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2013, 12:48 AM   #18
country flag Redkop

Redkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond reputeRedkop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2014 World Group Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Actually i see them going out in the 1st round. If the match would've been played at home on grass i would've said the opposite but here, even though Murray wins both matches (as he should), Bryans will probably beat the brits and Isner will beat Evans. It will all go down to Querrey vs Evans and on home soil, i'll go with Querrey
Hmm interesting, the way i see it is that Murray will win both of his 2 rubbers for sure. The Bryan's should win the doubles rubber, and most probably will, but am i right in saying they have lost their last 2 DC rubbers against Brazil and Serbia? Murray and Fleming are a good doubles team, and are probably better then the teams that have previously beaten the Bryan's so i wouldn't completely rule out a GB win in this rubber. Isner would probably do Dan Evans, although Dan would be likely to dictate rallies, and the longer the game went on, the more i would fancy Dan's chances while Querrey is a joke at the minute. No confidence, no belief, very few wins and a ranking continually on the down, I would fancy Dan to beat him if they played tomorrow. That said, Sam can't be playing worse when this tie played then what he is playing now, but on current form, I wouldn't even put him in the US team. Jack Sock or someone like Bradley Klahn, who has won plenty of matches this year albeit at a lower level would be a better option. At least they have some confidence in their game and Klahn has infact beat Evans already this year in the US (aptos final), so I would be more worried if he played!
Highlights: Won Itajai 2014 w/Dangermouse RU 2014 Nottingham w/Dangermouse
Favourite Players
WAWRINKA MONFILS

EVANS MOTT BROWN ARGUELLO POSPISIL

ANDY MURRAY
Redkop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote