MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #1577
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
It was a lucky event for me - perhaps Beijing will be as lucky for me playing the game as Helsinki has been for me in managing

Where are you planning to play for the rest of the year - do you work out schedules or just look week-by-week?
How has Helsinki been lucky for you managing wise?

Well I have been putting a lot more thought into where I will play until the end of the season, but my ranking is in transition from CH's to the main tour, so it's not as clear cut as I would like, I will certainly be playing the Masters events, after Shanghai I will probably play Moscow because I think it will be the least popular event that week, I will be waiting until Sunday to commit for that week's event, then I'm not sure if I will play a CH or Basel or Valencia qualys, a Sunday commit again, so Paris for sure after that, then hopefully Bogota if it stays there, if not Bratislava I suppose, the next week I should be in the CH finals in singles, don't know if I can play say Helsinki as well, I might play 1 more CH after that.
J99 is offline View My Blog!