MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 38: Szczecin (Winner: Oleksandr Nedovyesov)

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #64
country flag shoparound

shoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond reputeshoparound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 38: Szczecin (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i didnt see the semis (i got sick and had to travel back home early ) but i saw the QF and Oleksandr is surely not normal

it was especially hilarious when he was silencing the VIP tournament manager (he was right though) or when both he and Veic were shouting at a screaming little child (also right, these children should never be in the stands unattended, but it was so funny how guys got worked over it )

nice game though, i really hope he wins this tournament
seems like a nice chap outside the court, though didn't have a chance to chat to him, since i got sick i could forget about interviews... wouldn't like to spread bacteria on players...
Talked to him before, he's usually very polite and nice.
Even he seemed tempered on the court.
shoparound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote