MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #1546
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Sounds nice I have one thing I'd like to change, actually, but I don't know if it would be terribly impractical for a manager. I'd like the opportunity to give separate picks for singles and doubles. Occasionally you have to take risks in one and not the other. And then you could also send your partner your doubles picks in advance if you're paired off against him. Would this be much extra work?
You can currently do that over in TF.

If that's something you'd like to put forward you can put it in the thread

That thought shouldn't stop you putting it forward - in my personal opinion no not really much more work - I see it as if that's what players want that's what we do.