MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #54 | Malaysian Open 2013 | Spain07, champion! Nirjhor, runner-up

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #6
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #54 | Malaysian Open 2013 | Thread under construction

Be careful of the edit bug error and quote my message if you see it very old and without a daily update after it was supposed to have one.

Announcements

29/09/2013:

-> I hope you enjoyed playing in Kuala Lumpur. I accept constructive opinions about my management and how I can improve it. Thanks all of you to been here playing this week and see some of you in Vienna.

-> Final League Standings published: Spain07 won and Nirjhor is the runner-up. Congratulations to both of them.

-> All the matches are finished. Scoring Points and Picks Summary updated for the last time.

28/09/2013:

-> Tomorrow I will update the thread before 14h CEST, I promise. Probably minutes after the match.

-> Spain07 wins! He did it great the first days (guessing Cuevas victory over Davydenko) and then the Sousa upset over Ferrer and all the Semifinals winners. Congratulations to him. Nirjhor is the runner-up (no matter what happens tomorrow). Congratulations to him as well.

-> Picks Summary is updated until post #162.

-> Scoring Points have been updated the Friday and Saturday results and the Sunday schedule.

-> Sorry because I wasn't able to do the double update that I promised

26/09/2013:

-> Tomorrow I won't be able to update the thread until midnight of Saturday (approx 5:00h CEST) or Saturday morning (not after 12:00h CEST) because I am attending to a party and I won't be available in Friday afernoon-night (and I don't know in what of the two times I gave before I will be able to update the thread, it depends on several factors. The certain thing is that in Saturday I will do the Friday update and the Saturday update (two updates). You have all the Scoring Points of the possible remaining matches of the whole tournament so it won't be a problem. You can check what were the results here: http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/S...px?completed=1

-> League Standings are updated. Two leaders! In addition, the third is one point behind them. Spain07 has a great goal with a lot of remaining picks.

-> Picks Summary is updated until post #125.

-> Scoring Points have been updated the Thursday results and the Friday and Saturday schedule. Semifinals and Final matches combinations are now available.

25/09/2013:

-> Next update will be in the afternoon of tomorrow, probably before 21:15 CEST. Remember that matches for Friday will be all the Quarterfinals matches. You have all the combinations already posted, and you can check what were the results here: http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/S...px?completed=1

-> League Standings are updated. sfar takes the lead! He has Spain07 very close with two more picks to do. Eight players in a gap of 7 points at the top of the League Standings.

-> Picks Summary is updated until post #99.

-> Scoring Points have been updated the Wednesday results and the Thursday schedule. Semifinals and Final matches combinations to be out in tomorrow's update (the Final will have 16 possible matches but, as I will say tomorrow, I won't be able to update the thread on Friday until 5:00h CEST (approx.) of Saturday as I am attending to a party).

24/09/2013:

-> Next update will be in the afternoon of tomorrow, earlier than today (definitely before 21:15 CEST). Anyway, you have the necesary Scoring Points until Saturday so it will be enough. Thursday schedule will be all the remaining Second Round matches and Friday schedule will be all the Quarterfinals matches according to Kuala Lumpur website (http://www.malaysianopentennis.com/2013/schedule.php). You can access to the schedule of Kuala Lumpur in this link: http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/s...x?EventId=6003

-> League Standings are updated. Nirjhor leads with a one point lead! He has more picks than than the five users with one point less. Good performance so far.

-> Picks Summary is updated until post #79.

-> Scoring Points have been updated the Tuesday results, the Wednesday schedule and all the possible Quarterfinals matches combinations as well.

23/09/2013:

-> Next update will be in the afternoon-night of tomorrow, I don't know when. Here (http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/s...x?EventId=6003) ATP will publish the schedule for Wednesday. You will know the Scoring Points of all the matches as I published all the Second Round matches combinations in the Scoring Picks so it won't be a problem.

-> First League Standings are out. We have three leaders! flynn25, Nirjhor and n3gative guessed Mannarino's victory, who was an underdog against Brands (despite the fact that the PAW points distribution between both was the same).

-> Picks Summary is updated until post #39.

-> Qualifiers are now placed. Scoring Points have been updated with this, the Monday results, the Tuesday schedule and all the possible Second Round matches combinations as well.

-> PAW Commitments are closed. Commitment list is updated. If someone wants to commit to the tournament then he/she needs to ask for a WC. I will provide it to every user asking for it so one can ask for a WC and post his/her picks in the same message because if there are empty WC spots one will be granted to him.

22/09/2013 (2):

-> Next update on Monday CEST afternoon (probably around 16h CEST). I will place the qualifiers and update the Scoring Points with matches combinations and coloured matches for Tuesday and I will update Picks Summary and publish the First League Standings.

-> Commitments are updated until the latest message of the PAW September commitment thread.

-> Matches for tomorrow are coloured now.

22/09/2013:

-> The average time when I will update the PAW thread will be in the afternoon (20:45-21:30h CEST approx) or in the night (22:30-23:59 CEST approx). If it is necessary I will do it on the morning (7:00-7:30h CEST approx) but I think that it won't be necessary.

-> After the qualifying rounds end (on this Monday according to the Tournament Schedule published in Malaysian Open website) I will update the Scoring Points placing the qualifiers and with the first results of some main draw matches that will take place meanwhile qualifying rounds are played.

-> PAW Commitments are up with the latest commitments. Scoring Points are up with all the matches where without a qualifier playing on it.

-> Hello everybody! This is my sixth tournament as a PAW manager so I will be pleased if someone corrects me if I made something wrong. I hope you will enjoy the tournament during this week, and I wish you all good luck.
FITD: #17 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #17 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #1 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #12 (Best: #12) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #127 (Best: #126) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Grigor Dimitrov - Richard Gasquet - Stanislas Wawrinka - Mikhail Youzhny - Tommy Haas - Ernests Gulbis - Jerzy Janowicz - Dominic Thiem - Malek Jaziri - Ricardas Berankis - Marton Fucsovics - James McGee - Borna Coric - Juan Lizariturry

Last edited by VamosRafaNadal : 09-29-2013 at 11:40 AM.
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote