MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #1466
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
That's a very good question. I think all of tournaments I won was from MD.
Thought there was a final in Los Angeles (on doubles) I started with qualy.

And you?

I like to play with him.
1 CH final from qualies in singles.

My only doubles title was over you and Enrique at Scheveningen this year.

Poland has been fairly good to me, played 2 CH's there, made 2 singles finals now, a doubles final and a SF, not sure if it will actually let me take a title though, we'll see tomorrow, have to come from behind.

Lately the draw maker hasn't been on my side in singles, been playing people in the top half in R1 for a bit, or have had the possibility of facing a top seed in R2, spooky.

This week I was a seed, but got the 9th best entrant, so even though I was seeded it didn't payoff as much as it should/could, on the good luck side I haven't had to face a seed for the rest of the week.

Orleans R1 I'm playing someone better ranked than me.

Last edited by J99 : 09-21-2013 at 10:57 PM.
J99 is offline View My Blog!