MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #54 | Malaysian Open 2013 | Spain07, champion! Nirjhor, runner-up

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #54 | Malaysian Open 2013 | Thread under construction

Be careful of the edit bug error and quote my message if you see it very old and without a daily update after it was supposed to have one.

PAW Commitments for Malaysian Open 2013

Up to post #87 of the PAW September 2013 commitment thread.

Code:
Anin___________________
Austrianfreak__________
Björki_________________
br.w___________________
bry17may_______________
Cava___________________
Cazorla________________
Cheeky Chick___________
coolfish1103___________
Equalizer______________
Fickelgruber___________
flynn25________________
GeEnO__________________
Hardbody27_____________
Hellcat________________
igmIGM_________________
J99____________________
n3gative_______________
Nirjhor________________
ostm89_________________
pedroruizbo____________
purtov45_______________
qczi___________________
robuś__________________
sdtoot_________________
sfar___________________
Snowwy_________________
Spain07________________
Sunfire________________
Trmooney888____________
VamosRafaNadal_________
Wojtek_________________
Wildcards

Code:
1. kondrashov_____________
2. - 
3. -
4. -
5. -
There is a total number of 32 players including 1 WC.

“What do people do when they go out? They get drunk. To go out and not drink, I don’t understand it. If you go to a nightclub, what is to enjoy there? Nothing. The music is too loud, everybody’s sweating, everybody’s dancing, it’s dark, everybody’s pushing, everybody’s drunk. And if you’re the only guy sober in the nightclub, you don’t enjoy it at all. If you’re into the groove, you know, you have a couple drinks, you’re on the same level as the club, you can sometimes get something positive out of it. But it’s not what I like. I prefer to stay in my friends’ company, invite girls over.” Ernests Gulbis

Last edited by VamosRafaNadal : 09-23-2013 at 03:37 PM.
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote