MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - All About Ernests - Interviews and Articles

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #168
country flag rafaelita

rafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All About Ernests - Interviews and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmonde View Post
Today interview, after SF win:

Ernests Gulbis: I really want to win a tournament in Russia

September 21, 2013, 14:48 | Author: Denis Kuznetsov, GoTennis.ru |

How important to display nice tennis of your game? -

It is important that the audience was interested. I like it when it turns out interesting duel. When the opponent shows a good game. I have a lot of matches in my career, losing beautifully, so now I want to win, albeit not pretty. -

Every time he mentions his beautiful losses I start smiling and feel nostalgic.. I'm glad those days are over, don't get me wrong, but they're part of our history... brings back memories and some mixed up feelings too

As for tomorrow, how about a solid win?

I am very happy to be alive. There is much fun to be had. Music, movies, books, paintings, drawings... I hope you have these things where you are. If you have them, what does the real world matter anyway? JF - Letter for Children Of The Future

Alive with music, haunting my soul Love you more.

we are the same ♥
rafaelita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote