MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - An important moment for David

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2005, 03:55 PM   #11
country flag frula08

frula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond reputefrula08 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An important moment for David

i think that we will have to wait for his tennis, it will appear again, dont forget that he has been one of the best tennis player in the world since he is 16 years old, is not that he have some good months.
i think that maybe this lack of results has to do with his body training, he is making some changes and you need time to adapt to those changes, as well as coria need time, he also needs it. He must be doing a job to avoid injuries, and to do that you need a much stronger body, and he looks much more in shape than three of four months ago, if you see his legs he has much more muscles in his legs that some months ago, he seems to be a football player.
so we have to wait, and when his head is OK, his body will be in excellent shape, and his tennis will be as good as usual or even better.
in argentina we said that men become men by recibing strong hits (of any kind) and david is becoming a men.

Last edited by frula08 : 06-13-2005 at 03:47 PM.
frula08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote