MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #53 | St. Petersburg Open 2013 | W: hallso RU: n3gative Congrats!

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #116
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #53 | St. Petersburg Open 2013 | THU: hallso leads! | VIEW ER

Announcements

19/09/2013 (2):

-> Just before going to slepp I noticed that the edit bug error happened in my first messages where I make the updates. The edit bug error is a bug that, when I edit a message (like the Scoring Points messages), shows an older version (maybe of a couple of days ago) instead of what I just edited. This error is only about showing, if you quote the message you will get access to my original last edit update. It only changes how you see the post but no "its real content". Simply if you find my post suspicious quote it and check if it was the edit bug error there. I update the thread every day and in the Announcements I write every thing I update so you will be able to identify if the edit bug error is disturbing you fastly.

IN ADDITION, EVERY DAY I POST THE DAILY ANNOUNCEMENT AND THE SCORING POINTS IN A NEW MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD SO YOU CAN JUST CHECK THE LAST MESSAGES IF YOU SEE SOMETHING STRANGE.
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet - Dominic Thiem - Santiago Giraldo - Kenny de Schepper
Youzhny - Berdych - Nishikori - Cilic - Gulbis - Istomin - Lu - Klizan - Haas - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - Wang - McGee - Lizariturry
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote