MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2005, 01:07 PM   #138
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Well we celebrated too fast. Gaby doesn't see it as a done deal.

From latercera.cl:

Nicolas Massú intends to return with the Argentine one Gabriel Markus. The father of the player, Manuel Massú, commented Friday that was almost a fact that the "German" will be the replacement of Patricii Rodriguez and that only small formalisms they separated them that would fix in Wimbledon, the next week. Thus it would resumed again this relation that already had a first part, that lasted near a year and a half and that finished abruptly in the middle of 2004.

It would not be the first time that the "Vampire" returns with a coach of which he was separated. And the experience did not turn out to be good for the second national racquet.

The vińamarino hired al Argentine Pablo Martin in February of 2001 and they finished in the middle of that same season. The coach transandino said in its opportunity that "Nicolas has the head in any part and while itself not focus in their profession will fail to leave evil moment that crosses". The things finished badly. Both they tried to recompose the relation and they joined again in the middle of 2002. All was broken after three months "by insurmountable problems", as commented the Chilean.

With Markus, the double Olympic champion finished well publically, but the coach transandino did not endure more the personality of the national one. It was bored of its tantrums. Today, the coach says that he has no problem with the "Vampire" and that would charm him to return with him and he trusts in which is the person indicated to set right his career, who has a second very complicated semester.

Markus clarifies

Of all forms, yesterday the former coach of David Nalbandian and Guillermo Coria, of the maximum values of the Argentine tennis, al left step of the statements of Manuel Massú, who almost gave for fact the union.

"The unique thing that can say is that still we have to converse with 'Nico'. I read that Manuel said that I agreed the exclusive demand to be a coach, what is difficult, because I have a commitment with Giovanni Lapentti. Therefore it is something that have to converse to see if we can summarize something further on", explained a cold Markus from Buenos Aires.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote