MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #496
country flag xkyrgios

xkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond reputexkyrgios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyOz View Post
You have father's, like Tomic, Dokic, etc.

Let's not have brothers...

Show a little respect, there are many losses ahead for young Nick... it is part of the game. He is still young, and if he loses or retires injured, you would not want somebody slanging off at him like you have just done...

Have some Aussie pride and control yourself. Shame on you.

And what you gonna do if someone tell's you what to do. Huh??? A bit ugly you are..
Respect? Having respect for the game is also important. Also respect for other competitors, if you honestly believe that was a genuine "retirement" from injury, then I guess we can agree to disagree. Ummm not listen? Especially some keyboard warrior on a forum site, who thinks that his opinion has any relevance or bearing on my actions.