MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #495
country flag RustyOz

RustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond reputeRustyOz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nick Kyrgios - Yes He Canberra

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkyrgios View Post
Nick was absolutely annihilating that clown, so so badly he was too embarrassed to continue on hahahaha 8 winners by nick in the first 5 games, double break, playing at another level. That spineless human he was playing should be banned from the sport.

Don't ever tell me to do anything, understood?

Everyone knows what happened there. That spineless shell of human should be utterly ashamed of himself.

Maybe I was a little caught up in the heat of the moment. But still, robbing a debutant of his chance at a win is as low as you can go in my books. I guess my description of what I now think of that player, wasn't necessary though.

Nick would have absolutely smashed that pussy. What a coward hahaha
You have father's, like Tomic, Dokic, etc.

Let's not have brothers...

Show a little respect, there are many losses ahead for young Nick... it is part of the game. He is still young, and if he loses or retires injured, you would not want somebody slanging off at him like you have just done...

Have some Aussie pride and control yourself. Shame on you.

And what you gonna do if someone tell's you what to do. Huh??? A bit ugly you are..

Last edited by RustyOz : 09-15-2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Correction
RustyOz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote