MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #248
country flag B-Nard
Tomic the Tank engine.

B-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond reputeB-Nard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia to arrest openly gay tourists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Wow, I thought this was a satire on RT until I saw the RT studio and realized it was real. Actually I am still having a hard time believing It is real. The RT censor was obviously sleeping at the switch.
And being very English, the woman anchor did look very embarrassed to be selling her soul to the Putin propaganda channel.
This was never replayed on RT. Someone was just lucky enough to record it when it was streaming live, uncensored, on RT's website. Right place at the right time, but it's a miracle he managed to get those words in.

Tomic [tom-ic] [tom-ic-ing]
verb
1. apply yourself for a small period of time before giving up. (I am tomicing this match).
noun
2. play exceedingly well for a month and then give fallacious promises to the world. (He performed a Tomic).
B-Nard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote